We've had a fun and busy weekend so far. I went out and had a successful hour of yard saling yesterday morning. I returned home just in time to see the kids burst out of the front door and run into the yard to play. They were in and out all day. Rex did some work in the yard, getting it ready to plant all the tomato plants he sprouted from last years seeds. I made
mint chocolate chip ice cream with the kids, did the seasonal change of clothing, and tons of laundry. I was finally able to relax at 3:30pm when we headed up for what was supposed to be an antique car show and a gig for Rex. The car show was rained out and the band ended up playing inside the coffee shop that was responsible for putting it on.
Once we arrived at the shopping center, Gus got his first attempt behind the wheel.

Here he is trying to get Rex to come play with him.

And here's a picture from yesterday afternoon. Apparently the girls were in the middle of making the biggest cake in the world.
2 comments:
They are all so cute! I'm just loving your blog!
Sounds like you guys had fun! I'm loving the action shots of Rex's shirt (and the shorts for Gus!)
Post a Comment