Next stop was a fish fry. Then we hit up a flea market and drove back stopping for some gelato before finally going home. The fish and the gelato were Rex's idea. I think he's trying to undermine my diet!
This past week has been busy...dental appointments, eye appointments, lunch dates, drop ins, and tons of errands. I was excited to get a day at home on Friday until I realized that I needed to clean the house!
Now I've got the spring cleaning bug and I've officially scheduled the two weeks starting this Tuesday to work through the house, top to bottom, back to front, and right to left. You are all welcome to stop by and see how clean I keep the house if you just wait a couple of weeks!
1 comment:
I need to do a deep clean too!!! Feel free to drop by over here and help out! :)
Love the new blog makeover!
Post a Comment