Oh the wretched laundry! Actually, I don't mind it, too much. I guess the clean clothes, towels, and sheets are worth it. But really, I've had the machines running since 6:30am and here it is 12:45pm and I have at least 2 more loads to do. All this on top of the fact that I've done at least one load every day this past week. In an effort to keep myself sane I'm usually able to finagle a laundry free day on Sunday.
I can hardly picture what it was like before electric washing machines were invented. Rex's paternal grandpa came from a family of 15 children. This was before disposable diapers were even available. Could you imagine???
1 comment:
Isn't it lovely! It will get better in 20 years hon! I remember those days! Grandma used to tell me stories about her mother putting everything thru a wringer washer or by hand. Can you imagine how awful that would be! Love Ya, Mom
Post a Comment