Millie has been reaching some of the lesser celebrated milestones recently.
It's (been!) time to lower down her crib mattress. She doesn't spend any unsupervised awake time in there so we've been able to put it off but that task has definitely found itself near the top of the priority list. She gets such a kick out of playing peek a boo with Sylvia and Gus using her crib bumper to hide behind.
She's suddenly ramped up her intake of real food this past week and with it has come a most unfortunate change...yesterday she officially became eligible for the nickname "Stinky". Luckily, I could tell it was coming and sat her on the toilet in time!
Much to Gus' dismay, it is now Millie's turn to sit in the privileged seat in the shopping cart. Poor Gus has been bumped to riding while holding on to the rail.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could capture smells on the web. I love baby breath. I wish there was a widget or something to "record" Millie's breath with her baby pictures.
1 comment:
That picture is so precious! Don't you just wish you could freeze time sometimes?
Post a Comment