My collard greens have been doing really well this past month. I've got enough growing for at least a meal a week which saves me the $5 it would take to buy the equivalent organic greens at Whole Foods. They are some of the best greens I ever eaten. Perhaps I do have a green thumb after all!

Here's Rex's sprouting patch of peas. He rigged up the fencing to keep out the many rabbits populating the area.

The man who lived here for 50 years before we moved in enjoyed beautifying his lawn. Currently, there are at least a hundred bulbed plants sprouting or in bloom.
Here's Rex's sprouting patch of peas. He rigged up the fencing to keep out the many rabbits populating the area.
The man who lived here for 50 years before we moved in enjoyed beautifying his lawn. Currently, there are at least a hundred bulbed plants sprouting or in bloom.
No comments:
Post a Comment