The Easter Bunny showed up for a surprise visit at my mom's house last month!
More currently, Millie does not seem to be acknowledging the time change last weekend and we have been getting out of bed just after 6am ever since. I don't mind though. I enjoy getting a jump on the day. On the other hand, Sylvia requested to move back into the same bedroom with Gus a few weeks ago. And lately they have taken to romping and playing when they should be quietly looking at books and calming down. Consequently, they're sleeping in to close to 8am. So now I can actually take a peaceful, unhurried shower. With the bathroom door closed!
1 comment:
Jessie, I absolutely loved getting this blog!! It was so nice to hear all the stories about you, Rex and the kids! I read every one and thoroughly enjoyed every word and photo! You are such a wonderful mom-it warms my heart to hear you speak so fondly of your children. As far as keeping up with chores-they'll always be there-the kids won't. Believe me if I could do it over I would listen to my own advice! I Love You! Mom
Post a Comment