Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gus the Builder



We went outside a couple of days ago to enjoy the weather. As soon as we got out there, Sylvia said that she wanted to have a little store and then told me to go cut down some trees! Well I obviously wasn't going to do that and I started thinking about something else. But before I knew it Gus ran into the house and ran out with his arms full of boards. Here he is glueing the beginnings of Sylvia's shop to the carport floor. That kind of project is just up his alley. Too bad we didn't have many boards. Too bad Elmer's glue doesn't really adhere wood to cement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have to get him a building set! Keep blogging!

Cortney said...

Too funny!! I'm glad you blogged!

Anonymous said...

I've got to get your Christmas presents to you!!!!!

Aunt Kelly