A couple of nights ago, Rex and I played a new game. I guess you could call it the "YouTube Shuffle". I picked out a topic to start off our search...pilates workout. I picked out a video, we watched as much as we wanted of it, and when we both agreed we were done, Rex picked something to watch from the "Related Video" column. It was a surprisingly absorbing activity. In about an hour (which zoomed by) we touched on topics ranging from carpel-tunnel stretches to Ron Paul to the possible evil ulterior purpose of cell phone towers.
I finished up the attic last night. There is something so satisfying about vacuuming shag carpeting, especially when it really NEEDS it. Thank goodness the previous owners of this house had the sense to install hardwoods on the main level. I just finished the playroom a few minutes ago. I culled 2.5 bags of toys from our collection. They are waiting in our basement for transfer to the GoodWill. Where do all these toys come from???
I wanted to keep dinner simple so I served the kids bread and butter. It was fresh-baked (not by me) 100% multi-grain bread so I don't feel too bad about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment