Sylvia who happens to be so stylish that she pulled this size 18 month jean jacket out of the coat closet, turned up the sleeves and made it work for a little playin' in the rain this morning.
(I stole this idea from another blog I read. Some of you may read it too, that's the only reason I confessed. I'm shameless.)
So Sylvia, what are you doing right now?
Drinking a rootbeer float.
What's the best thing you did today so far?
I made a house. I can open and close the doors.
What's your favorite thing to play with?
Sand and seashells at the beach.
What's your favorite thing to eat?
Candy.
What kind of candy?
Vanilla ice cream.
That's not candy.
Yes it is.
What scares you the most?
Ants coming on me.
What's your favorite school subject?
Math.
What's your least favorite?
Doing piano.
Do you like knowing how to play the piano?
Yeah, but I don't like learning to play it.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mom.
How many kids do you want?
Ten.
What will some of their names be?
Carsly, Holly, Bran, Scree, Aly, Path, Pat, Patty, Drey, Plea, Ask
I like Carsly, Holly, Aly, and even Drey, but do you really want to name your kids Scree, Bran, or Ask?
No.
1 comment:
That is absolutely precious! Sylvia you are such a little doll! I love the answer about piano. I also love the house you made. You are so creative! Stylish too!
Post a Comment