There are several beautiful gardens in this city. Sylvia especially enjoys our visits to them. We kicked off our vacation with a trip to a Celtic festival. There's a large garden where the festival was held which we roamed around in between leaving the festival and going to get ice cream. The poppies were heavenly. I'll definitely have to get a pack of seeds for next year. I also found out what a safflower is, what a wild looking plant, I wish I got a picture.
As for my own flower garden, I almost succumbed to ambition with plans to run down to Ace Hardware and pick up some summer bulbs, but I cut myself short (for now at least), I have enough to keep up with around here and it's amazing how easy it is to neglect the watering when it's 90 degrees outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment