Sugarbush Lane

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Dirty Little Secret

I bet you don't know the real reason we left our house in the country to move to the big city. You'll never guess so I'll just tell you. The rafters were getting too small for Sylvia's evil twin Goldia. We needed a full-sized attic.

Posted by Jessie at 3:08 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessie that's hysterical, I love the photo!!

May 25, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jessie
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (149)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ▼  May (15)
      • New Toys and Old Friends
      • Temptation
      • Millie Magic
      • Sylvia Today
      • What We Do For Fun Around Here
      • A Dirty Little Secret
      • Greenie Peas
      • First Impressions
      • There are several beautiful gardens in this city. ...
      • Piano has been our toughest subject. Sylvia has s...
      • Although she isn't crawling, Millie has been getti...
      • Sylvia is still enjoying drawing. I'm going to ad...
      • Gus made a neat little Tinker Toy creation yesterd...
      • Sylvia and Gus each had $5 to spend (from the Xmas...
      • The salad greens are ready! Rex and I have a litt...
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2007 (12)
    • ►  December (12)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.