We celebrated Millie's 5th month birthday outside. Sylvia made the cake.
Last weekend I decided to do something diverting since Rex had to work. We went to the train table at Barnes and Nobles. Next we had lunch at Moe's (one of the fast but fresh Tex-Mexy joints that have popped up everywhere) and finally I was convinced to treat everyone to ice cream at the place next door. Gus got ice cream all over his face so I was preparing to wipe it off before we left. I grabbed a napkin and moved a chair behind me. As I was beginning to sit I heard the metallic crash of the chair hitting the floor, but it was too late. I crashed with it, Millie in the sling and all. Luckily, no one was hurt. Luckily, we were the only customers! Millie didn't even wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment