Here are some pictures from the Arts and Crafts place. It was truly wonderful. It's about 45 minutes away, so I only wish it were closer (like in my basement!). The place was laid out with several different stations each with a different medium (paint, clay, paper dolls, trash to art, weaving, etc) for the kids to explore and it was so informal, they could mix mediums as they pleased. Honestly, I would love to go there sometime sans children and let my own creativity flow!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Field Trippin'
1 set of parents over for lunch + 1 trip out for coffee and desert + friends over for dinner, a little music and some wild play time amongst the children + one truckload of unwieldy trash taken to our friend's temporary dumpster + one truckload of toys brought back to the house from said friends + getting lost in an unfamiliar city + spending the morning at a free range arts and crafts museum for kids + lunch at Chick-fil-A + story time at a friend's house that we've never been to before + 1 clogged toilet + 4 baths for Sylvia alone...all in the last 36 hours = ONE TIRED MAMA! (+ a few chocolate macaroons). Things went rather smoothly and I really had a great time, but I'm looking at an early bed time tonight. And I don't feel guilty about skipping the homeschooling day at our local science museum tomorrow (don't tell Sylvia!).




Here are some pictures from the Arts and Crafts place. It was truly wonderful. It's about 45 minutes away, so I only wish it were closer (like in my basement!). The place was laid out with several different stations each with a different medium (paint, clay, paper dolls, trash to art, weaving, etc) for the kids to explore and it was so informal, they could mix mediums as they pleased. Honestly, I would love to go there sometime sans children and let my own creativity flow!
Here are some pictures from the Arts and Crafts place. It was truly wonderful. It's about 45 minutes away, so I only wish it were closer (like in my basement!). The place was laid out with several different stations each with a different medium (paint, clay, paper dolls, trash to art, weaving, etc) for the kids to explore and it was so informal, they could mix mediums as they pleased. Honestly, I would love to go there sometime sans children and let my own creativity flow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment