Friday, April 24, 2009

I took the kids to the Earth Day Celebration on the Wake Forest campus last week. The weather was beautiful. We stopped for a little swinging first. I want a tree swing in our yard!



The festival was bigger than I expected. I met a nice older woman who offered to help me carry my not so small stroller down quite a few steps. She was so nice! But luckily I found the ramps on the way back to the car. We bought strawberries, had a picnic, listened to music, made pace counters; but ultimately their favorite part was the ice cream.


This picture is from today. I want one of these too. Millie would have fallen asleep if I pushed her just a little longer!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

HOW CUTE!

Allison said...

Looks like fun! I love Millie's picture in the tire swing too.

I am ready for some homegrown strawberries too, glad to know they are here now!

Fruitful Harvest said...

Sweet picture!
She does look quit comfy on that swing!

I came over from Large Family Mothering's blog.

If you want come say Hi and check out my giveawy!

Blessings,
Georgiann