Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rolly Pollie's

Our friends have opened up a Rolly Pollie's. We went to visit over the weekend and had a blast.

There is a huge pit full of foam blocks. You can jump in just like you were jumping into a pool. It's even better than a pool because belly flops do not hurt. Gus loved it.




Gus also loved this thing. Really he loved everything about the place and he keeps asking when we can go back.




This was the best picture I got of Sylvia. In fact, this is what most of my pictures look like...a kid just barely in the screen. I had a hard time catching them, they were moving so fast.



Here's Millie in the foam pit.



And did I mention that all the equipment is adult-proof? The next time we go I'll remember NOT to wear a skirt.'

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love your face in the last picture!! Looks like fun! Email me and let me know where it is, I think my kids would love that too!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had so much fun! Gus is a riot! I'll definitely get them there when I keep them in September.

Kim said...

Haha, I had a flashback of being a kid and playing in the balls at Burger King - I think some lady yelled at you in your flower power shirt (or was I wearing one?) for playing wrong - looks like you guys had a great time!