The salad greens are ready! Rex and I have a little joke. We're both trying to watch our weight and whenever we're tempted by anything, one of us will remark..."That won't look good on my g-string." It's in anticipation of our beach vacation. Finally, we can be tempted by something that
will look good (hypothetically speaking of course).

I came up with a new rule for Sylvia. Whatever's on your face has to be eaten.


So far we've got a new celery and olive lover in the family.
2 comments:
What a great idea! I wish I had thought of this when you girls were little. The plates look so cute!!
very pretty and delicious looking meals! and kid friendly! we're in california, and a lot of our garden is ready to harvest too, yay! some greens and onions, a lot of peppers, but i'm still (eagerly) waiting on the berries.
Post a Comment