Thursday, March 27, 2008

I took the girls and Gus to meet some friends at the science museum this morning. We were done around lunch time. I met my brother-in-law and picked up my nephews while he went to a meeting. So I took all 6 kids to Chick-fil-A for lunch. Believe it or not, it was easier having the extra two older kids. They carried Gus in the parking lot and helped make sure everyone stayed together. It was really crowded but I could reserve a table and leave them there while I ordered. After lunch I brought them home and they had a blast outside. Here's everyone in the carport.



Once the temperature hits 70 degrees, it's a sure thing that the hose will be on and that Gus will be naked. He can't stand any wetness on his clothes. We're working on that one!



Millie had a great time too!

No comments: