Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Easter Belated!

I'm back! Will it last? I don't know. Here's my favorite Easter week photos.



This is the cake Rex made for Aunt Carole's b-day. Notice how he creatively took advantage of the sunken pit. FYI, I was supposed to make the cake, and I did make one but it fell apart. I was going to just buy one but Rex volunteered...


Here's the girls at one of their two egg hunts. Millie is pilfering through one of her cousin's bags.


I just like this picture.

3 comments:

Aunt Carole said...

I love the matching outfits. Auntie Carole needs a makeover! And new glasses! But boy was that cake mmm mmmgood!

Allison said...

The kids look adorable in their matching outfits! Looks like you had a wonderful Easter and I am so impressed with Rex's cake too!

Fruitful Harvest said...

I love the cake you made it great!
I also love the Volkwagan Van I see in the car port! It looks old does it still run?

Blessings,
Georgiann from The Garden Gate