Sunday, March 1, 2009

Little Rascal

Let's see, what was I doing yesterday afternoon? Oh yeah, I was making pizza. It took me a little while to get the dough rolled out right. Millie must of got bored because as I was flying past the bathroom to get something from the bedrooms when an unusual pile of diapers caught my eye.



It could have been much, much worse. At least these were clean!

The forecast called for sleet and snow today so we stayed home from church. I've had a cozy day of reading. I'm a chapter into a book about teaching elementary mathematics. Anyone want to read and discuss? Right now Millie is napping and the other two are painting with watercolors. There's a big pile of pillows in the family room. Here are some wilder times from earlier.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a blast!!

Aunt Carole said...

What Fun!!

Fruitful Harvest said...

SweeT! Looks like fun!
What a great Momma makin' pizza!

Blessings,
Georgainn