Friday, July 11, 2008

New Skirt



I made this skirt for Sylvia several months ago. It was too big and I was too lazy to make the easy adjustment. Actually I just had other things I wanted to sew and I figured it would fit someday. Well, that someday is finally here. Sylvia prefers to wear it with the bow in the front. But I usually make her keep it in the back. It's just one of those things.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love the skirt! I think I would like one like that for myself :)

Kim said...

wow - she looks like she's getting so tall!! i thought you were the one in the picture at first haha!

Anonymous said...

What a darling skirt! I did think it was you in the picture also, although I believe you showed me the skirt when I was at your house. As usual, great job Jessie!!