Sylvia loves "making a treat" as she calls it. Basically I let her ravage the cabinets and mix up whatever she wants.
The resulting mix goes by the name Rainbow and includes a little of all the sweet junk food she can find. Now she knows my candy stash better than I do!
Sylvia and Gus moved their chairs closer to the oven so they could thoroughly enjoy the smell of bacon baking (yes, I cook my bacon in the oven).
Gus finally got his vacuum! For those of you who don't know, ever since he saw a small vacuum a couple months ago he has been obsessing about having his own. We went to the Goodwill today and there it was... a $3 children's vacuum that really worked. Unfortunately it doesn't work well because he has had that thing running nonstop since the minute he laid eyes on it.
This has got to be one of Gus' favorite Christmas presents. It came on top of a tube of candy. The candy is long gone but whenever something is too hot, Gus or Sylvia run to get the Santa fan.
4 comments:
They are all too precious! I love you guys!!
I love Sylvia's Rainbow mixture! And I am thinking one of my kids had a slight obsession with vacuums too :)
Adorable pics, as usual!
Hello from Auntie Carole. Wow it has been along time. Missing all of you very much. Gus will have his new vacuum soon as the "always a day late" Aunt Carole finds her way to the McGee household with the Christmas presents that are now collecting dust in my living room!! Love you guys! With Great Expectations of seeing you soon...
Mmmm...I got my rainbow mix yesterday - quite tasty :)!
Post a Comment