Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tap Tap

Is anyone there?

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

It's been a long time.

Here are some photos from November.

Here we are back at Rolly Pollies. Millie is a little wilder than my first two were.



Sylvia is turning into quite the little climber.



Millie is in her favorite spot, the middle of a crowded table top.



Look! We've already painted ornaments and it was only November!



This was closer to the beginning of the month. We have two oak trees in our yard. This one turns bright yellow in the fall and the other turns bright orange.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm still here! I've been waiting to see a post from you :)

Adorable pictures! Did you bake the Christmas ornaments? What a great idea, my kids would love that too.

Allison

Anonymous said...

Very nice jeans Sylvia!!!
Aunt Kelly